Tuesday, April 28, 2009

under construction

So I'm delving into the world of HTML and trying to customize blogs.
It is very confusing, and time consuming, but hopefully in the end it will be worth it!
I am trying to learn so that I can create a professional blog in the near future...... so this one is my guinea pig!!! This site will be changing alot, so some of the older posts will look a little wonky until I have to to go back and reedit them!
Here are some pictures of the last snowstorm - April 22. Exactly one day after all our snow FINALLY melted and Dion had gone and power raked the yard. That day was so much fun! As you can see by the pics though - snow still brings joy to my child's eyes!!! I love it too, so I'm not going to complain. It is probably one of my fav things to photograph. Fresh snow. Magical. But.... I would really like summer to come too :)














0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!