Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am almost there......

The time has come.... I have edited my little heart out. I have a few more pictures to share.
I have been stuck on two pictures. I was trying for a silhouette... but they just didn'te turn out quite they way I expected. And WHO KNEW a van was parked outside ruining the shots lol. So those are probably going to take more creativity. Once of them is so beautiful so I am determines to make something of it.
For now..... please enjoy these last shots :)
For those wanting to do this shot - use smaller blocks. If you can find them. and I have heard tape helps. This was the first try though, and I didn't even have blocks - they were Kate supplied. Thank goodness her child isn't deprived of blocks like mine!



This is a re-edit. I wasn't completely happy with my first attempt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!