Saturday, March 7, 2009

woa....... I have found something amazing!

This is not a huge post..... but I wanted to put it up so I can remember this day :)

I have heard about noiseware in a few forums. I never tried it - I can't be shelling out the bucks for the plug in for photoshop and having a stand alone version that's free means alot more steps in editing.

I downloaded the program today and thought I would try it on some Christmas Eve pics that I took. They were underexposed, the ISO was too high and the noise was horrific. I can`t even believe I kept them on the computer.... but I did because it was Christmas Eve and they are pics of my kids and that`s what matters!

Here is one example. I haven`t figured out the whole program yet, it`s a work in progress. But WOW - my jaw dropped when I saw what this program is capable of - just the free version! YAY for noiseware!!!!!


Before.......



Noise reduced!!!! Whoop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!